Travel Grants for Physicians in training
We offer 60 travel grants of $600.00 each for physicians in training from teaching programs across the country to attend this conference. In addition, we will waive the registration fee.
Who is eligible for the travel grant
Trainees from following sub-specialties are encouraged to apply:
- Gastroenterology fellows (20 grants)
- Oncology fellows (20 grants)
- Surgery residents and fellows (20 grants)
How to apply
Please submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A letter of interest
- A copy of their CV - which should include the following information:
- Home address,
- Date of birth
- Phone number- both daytime and evening
- Email address
- Complete a w-9 (see form in the download section)
- The requests for travel grant should be received on or before July 31, 2011.
- The fellows selected for the travel grants will be notified via email by August 8, 2011.
- The awardees would be required to make their own travel and lodging arrangements.
- Travel Grant checks will be available at the end of the symposium at the registration table. ID and signature will be required to pick up your check..